Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Squish Me

I know this has been a bad week for my body when I have to unbutton my pants to sit down. Although, mentally I am quite happy.

Remnants of my overindulgent weekend:


Shik Do Rak is comproble to Chut Som Gol. Not enough side dishes for the $$ spent.



Welcome to a heart attack.



Kimchee makes the world go 'round.



They did not have my favorite soy sauce mixture from Chut Som Gol. Sad face.



But they did have high quality meat!



Mmm. Delicious.



But mind you, this was only Sunday night's dinner. I had sushi a few hours before that for lunch. Then on Monday, I had MORE Korean BBQ at my friend Elis' house-- home made of course. And the following day, I had Sprinkles Cupcakes.

I think I gained 10 pounds this weekend. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home