Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love/Hate relationship with Gym

Gym and I are becoming better friends, even though at one point in my life I hated him. I've gone out with him 3 days out of the week already!! I'm aiming for 5 out of 7 days of the week. I'm getting my fitness on again because I am pretty unhealthy. I know I'm not "fat," but I've been eating really badly for the past year or so and my sleeping habits are so bad that I've been breaking out like no other... So this quarter I made the resolution that I would try my best to become HEALTHY again! Which means I've been eating relatively healthy (except a sprinkles cupcake here and there.. gosh they are so addicting) and I've been drinking about 5 cups of water daily. It's good for your health and for your skin which I need because my acne scars have gotten pretty annoying. I'll get random volcano pimples that pop and leave ugly dark scars (sorry, TMI LOL). Ugh.

Here's proof:

ACNE

So gross! That was taken about 1/2 a month ago. I'm hoping that after this work out regime and healthy eating/sleeping, I will have healthy skin again. I have pretty oily skin, so I guess it's easier for me to get pimples. Sigh.

Anyways, on a lighter note...
I ran 3.5 miles today on the elliptical machine and burned 400 calories. Then I did about another 1 mile on the bike and burned another 100 calories.. YAYY!!!

What I ate today:
- Banana (breakfast)
- 2.5 Bowls of rice with shrimp and pork (lunch)
- Bim bim bop with veggies and krn bbq (dinner)
- 1-2 Handfuls of wheat thins
- 1/2 An apple after the gym
- 5-6 Cups of water

Not too shabby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elis' Tinderbox said...

dude rock on! you gotta introduce me to your friend, Gym. u___u

April 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home